* Blogging is a fun way to have students write for an audience.
* Blogging is an easy way to have students publish their writing.
* Keyboarding skills allow the students to keep up with their thoughts as they write what is on their minds.
* Anything can be blogged, such as notes, thoughts, information, ideas, journals, summaries, story elements, persuasive writing, expository writing, narrative writing, etc.
* As students write summaries of stories they have read in class, they can blog it.
* As students write stories of their own for class, they can blog it.
* As students write short poems or answer comprehension questions, they can blog it.
* Students can develop rough drafts using word processing skills and turn those creative documents into blog posts.
Remember Anything can be blogged…..