As I go through the process of moving and finding a new job. One of my goals is to keep this blog as a source of technology for the classroom by inserting items that are useful to the classroom teacher. For example:
- You can see to the left of the screen how easy it is to use Picasa to add a slideshow to your blog.
- You can use diigo or delicious as bookmarks
- You can add photos or videos to posts
- You can use Google Reader to share information found on the Web
- You can use twitter to share text information
- You can share personal information…For example:As many of you know, I am
officially retired from District 130 in Blue Island, Illinois. As I
start my retirement journey, I have been organizing my personal
belongings by packing, packing, and packing. My husband and I plan to
move sometime this summer. We have bought a house in Macon, Missouri.
This is an exciting new adventure in our lives. We are moving to the
country where we will be able to have a garden and just enjoy the
country life. After the move, I plan to come out of retirement mode and into the teaching mode again.
- You can use Blogs for informing and sharing information with others